Welcome back Kotter? - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Member Areas > Introductions

Introductions Welcome to the DIYaudio Community. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you better!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 29th March 2012, 01:48 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Welcome back Kotter?

Hello people,

I signed up here back in ...when ever? I guess ten years ago? I had a great time and learned so much, from everybody. This site inspired me to build my own solid state stuff and some tube stuff too. The experience here helped round my own listening bias to try some new things and old things I never heard about! What can I say, DIYAUDIO is the best source for all sharing and willing to learn. I'm serious.

Life got rough for me and I got weird in response. I acted like a child and all the cards fell in place. I pushed myself right out of my own life. I can point fingers at women and wicked family members in my life but at the end of the day...all the fingers pointed back at me.

I went nuts, I started to travel alot, I spent and spent and spent in search of what I never could find. IN THE END I found only me. I have such great stories to tell about my travels but that would be on another site called DIYTRAMPS. I digress...

Well, I got a new job, working for the man. The man is cool and it is a private owned biz. I'm back where I started 20 years ago but now they pay me more vs the old daze, thank Goodness for that. I'm in the electrical biz now and I'm feeling more stable in where I live and all that jazz. Cash is good, I can indulge in my hobbies again.

So! What I want to say is "Hello, how are you? I hope your keeping well?"

It was very hard to write that, even though I am unknown to most here. There, I wrote it/said it...hmmmn...sigh.
Old 29th March 2012, 01:58 AM   #2
diyAudio Member

"All are welcome here" to quote a movie of the same era! Gabe kaplan has descended into the netherworld of professional poker players.
Old 29th March 2012, 02:01 AM   #3
spind is offline spind  Canada
diyAudio Member

Welcome back!! Maybe you need to find an old Crown amp (iirc) to start on

(that was a great project, way back when)

peace,
Steve
Old 29th March 2012, 02:16 AM   #4
diyAudio Member

Jack and Spind, you guys are killing me already :-)
Crown? OMG!

We'll see. Good times ahead, I say.
Old 29th March 2012, 02:27 AM   #5
frugal-phile(tm)
diyAudio Moderator

Welcome back.

dave

Hide this!Advertise here!