CIAO (in italian means 'HI') every DIYer,

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My first step into the HI-FI world is when I was about 15. My father influenced me a lot!! thanks Pa;) .
My first amp was a very simple amp, the circuit I got from Elector, using a LM3876, 50 Watt! But, after a few days I burnt it:( .
Since then I searched and studied electronics knowledge and started to build many other projects.
Although my major is mechanical engineering, but I am fond of electronics.
In this forum I found a lot of things to learn and to do, and there are many experienced members too, wow:eek:

Hope to be welcome.....:)

Mincy

diyAudio Moderator Emeritus
Joined 2001
Well, Mincy, you certainly are welcome, for sure. As you can see, we have several amps forums here, including chip and discrete amps, as well as a car audio forum, so there should be much for you to discuss.

We also have another forum, Everything Else, where things such as non audio electronics, science questions, simulation program issues etc come up. You might find it useful to add to these as well.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.