Hello all from Sorrento Florida

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello, my name is Tony, I'm 46 years old living in Sorrento, Florida, I am from Long Island NY and have been in Florida about 17 years, working the last 13 years for the County in the Water Dept as a foreman/supervisor.

I have been messing with car and home audio since the 80's and am a big fan of old school Precision Power, I have 2 of their amps a 2200 that I bought new in 1991 and is still kickin and a 5075DX with the remote controller connected using a fiber optic cable, both of these I bought from e-bay. Both amps are in white.

I also have a few classic Boomboxes including an Aiwa CS-880 that I bought new way back!! LOL Aiwa are my favorite.

I am a big Nissan fan and have owned a few over the years starting with a 80's Datsun 310GX, a 87 Hardbody 4x4, 90 Sentra, 94 Pathfinder 4x4, Infiniti Q45 and a 05 Titan 2wd. Current vehicles are the sentra and pathfinder.

I came here looking for some help with my 5075 but intend to stick around for a while.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.