hello from norther nj

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Been involved with car audio for 2 years as an installer sadly at bestbuy, but hey it is a job and pays for rent and school, but without bestbuy i would never have been involved with audio. Now, I would like to get my feet wet in home audio. What I would like to learn most is how to make a crossover from scratch and learn as much as i can to make(from scratch from amp to speakers) a stereo system. I know i can put one together easy but i would like to make the parts with my hands and I do not mean buy a home theater in a box. There is more joy in doing something with your hands and my father was a carpenter when he was alive so I know my way with the wood lol. I am a young man and I know there is a lot more i have to learn but i hope one day i can have half as much knowledge as some of you guys here.

As far as the state of my home audio I traded it all to my dentist to get my wisdom teeth pulled it was a jolida amp with a zr71 kit from madison sound, now its time to start from scratch let the fun begin! :) and time to read count less treads lol im gona break that search button from over use!!!

o and by the way my name is max

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.