Hello diy people

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello from Oregon, USA.

I used to have an account years ago but have long forgotten the username and no longer have the email address, so I finally rejoined.

I have loved audio/sound in general since I was a baby, became obsessed with audio equipment at about 8 years old. The summer before my freshman year of highschool I went to a soundoff type event, put my name in a hat and won a massive car stereo system, 4 soundstream class A's, and the list goes on and on and on, pretty insane for someone who is 13.
Needless to say that sparked my interest in car audio systems. at about the same time I became interested in electronic music production and started experimenting with creating my own bass tracks just to play around with different sounds and frequencies and see how woofers interacted with them and responded to them.

I love sound, i love electronics, i love sound that is produced by and comes from electronics. :)

One of the things I want to try is building my own studio monitors, I have never tried to do this before for some reason.

Thanks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.