Hey! Greetings from Austria!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My name's hannes, i am from austria.

I'm 32 years old and car and home audio amateur. I want to bring more "sound" in my life, wheter i'm in my car or in my living room.

So i joined this forum. I hope my english is not too bad, as i have never been to a country, where english is the first language...

Kind regards

Hannes

Well, thats a welcome...nice people everywhere.
I'm a real amateur, can tell me everything bout hifi - i would believe it.

At home i'm using a 25 years old Philips component tower hifi system, connected with a DSP to create virtual surround. Doing quite well, although the speakers are slowly getting really old.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Welcome to the forum! There are plenty of other audio fanatics in Austria too! I have tubes sprouting around here like mushrooms, with some Markaudio and Fostex mixed in too. Much cheaper than antique cars!!!

Wellllllllllllllll - sort of cheaper. Antique cars = "X" amount of finances and Audio equipment = "Y" amount of finances plus tweaks - modifications - upgrades and the next several projects to be done. The point being that cheaper than antique cars does not mean that it is "cheap". Pass is selling his new amplifiers for $85K - and according to SWMBO - that isn't in the budget!!! :rolleyes:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.