Questing for the perfect build ....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all :) Came across you forum while searching for crossover build examples and decided that this was one place where I could learn a great deal about the many and various aspects of sound reproduction. (Wordy, yes ? Bordering upon the pretentious perhaps ? Well I did swallow a thesaurus when I was young...) While I am new to the world of amplifier circuit design, I have spent a great deal of time engineering sound for live gigs, theatre as well as for recording purposes.
Just a short introduction - there's plenty here for me to digest so I'd better get back to it.

Currently stripping old televisions / amplifiers for their components / looking at building a dual amped P.A. from an old analogue mixer and various car power amps that I've managed to acquire and getting stuck trying to piece together a good 4th order crossover to feed the amplifiers (bass frequencies to be amped separately from the mid / high frequencies) with a passive crossover for the two way mid - tweeter speaker cabinets)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.