kind regards from switzerland.....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there

I became interested in audio at a very young age. When looking for an excellent audio reproduction chain, it became very difficult to find the products that fitted my wishes - So, there was only one solution: Do-It-Yourself.

I started this hobby about thirty years ago. By then, I had analysed several constructions and learned a lot about audio electronics, vibration and materials involved, magnetism and distortion spectrum.

During those years the magazines " l'Audiophile ", " Wireless World " and several articles written by Jacques Mahul, Jean Hiraga, Siegfried Linkwitz, L.J.S. Bradbury, Roy F. Allison influenced me greatly.

Then, as a 23 year-old I designed and built my first set of electronics: a Preamplifier, an Active Crossover and a FET Class A Power Amplifier.

Today, making or tweaking any possible audio component gives me more satisfaction than simply buying the equipment. I think, audio is one of the world’s best hobbies - even for professionals.

Best Regards from a hot and sunny Switzerland!

http://home.tiscalinet.ch/cooltune/index.html

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.