greetings from indonesia

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everyone... I'm from Indonesia, would like to join this great forum.. I've been exposed to audio since I was a kid as my Dad was an audio lover.. My first audio system was a Denon mini system, my dad bought me when we moved to a bigger house and I got my own room.. :) Now of course the system has changed to a bigger one, big 4-way speaker system, bi-amp system, tube, and definitely vinyl never left behind.. :)
For the past 10 years I've been involved in the car audio environment as the industry started booming in Jakarta, but mostly on the modification and custom made of passive crossover.. till one day i realised that my car audio sounded much better than my own home audio in terms of detail and clarity..:eek: that's the point I started to turn my attention back to home audio.. and the journey for audio perfection continues.. Hope I can learn a lot from everyone here.. :)

Joined 2006
Paid Member
and the journey for audio perfection continues.. Hope I can learn a lot from everyone here.. :)

Hello - and Welcome to diyAudio!!! :D:D:D

and the journey for audio perfection continues........ Until 1) the bank account is short of funds :crying: or 2) the Mrs. finds the bank account - and then it is short of funds...... :D:D:D

Not to worry - there is a lot of good advice available here - and it is for free... :rolleyes:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.