Go Back   Home > Forums > Member Areas > Introductions

Introductions Welcome to the DIYaudio Community. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you better!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 2nd February 2013, 08:38 AM   #11
diyAudio Member

Repanco bartlett administrated and manufacutured in the UK A better company....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagnall Electronics View Post
Hello
I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself and my company. I started in the business working for Drake Transformers, where I completed a full apprenticeship whilst going through collage, before ending up in the design office.

After 11 years, I moved to Dagnall Electronics where I was the engineering manager for 12 years. When Dagnall closed down in 2009, I set up on my own, offering a transformer design service, and I have formed very good relationships with a number of manufacturers.

One of those companies was able to purchase much of the Dagnall manufacturing plant, and employ several of the key manufacturing staff, and together we were able to continue to supply some of the Dagnall customers.

We had Dagnall design, Dagnall materials, Dagnall staff and Dagnall equipment. We were Dagnall in all but name. That all changed a few months ago, when I was able to register the Dagnall Electronics name, and the domain. So we're back, sort of.

I guess a lot of people on here will have heard of Dagnall, and I don't want to pretend to be something we're not. We are not the 50 year old UK transformer company that made transformers in the old dance hall in Cranfield, but we are very close to the 2009 company that administered in the UK and manufactured in Malta.

In the coming months we are planning on producing a standard range of audio transformers, and joining this forum seems a good way of conducting some market research. In return I hope to be able to offer some advice regarding audio transformers.

cheers

Graham
Dagnall Electronics Ltd
Old 2nd February 2013, 08:41 AM   #12
diyAudio Member

Facebook creates sheep
Old 2nd February 2013, 07:15 PM   #13
frugal-phile(tm)
diyAudio Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinitus View Post
I would like to know more about your transformers, but its never going to be on facebook, thats for sure
+1

dave

Hide this!Advertise here!