Noob says hi.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hay all,
I just joined the DIY forums and am planning my first project some time this summer. I'm in no way new to HT or A/V but am very green when it comes to circuit boards, sodering, wood working, etc.

My background is in HT/AV sales and installation. I work for bestbuy/MHT(magnolia) as a geek squad installer. Before that I was a sales man for the company. I have about 6 years of HT under my belt. And yes I was the one of the only guys in the store who could actually understand and explain what I was selling. I have a true passion for HiFi and can still remember the first time I was bit by the audio bug.

I hope to learn a lot from everyone and hope in time to be able to help others here.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I'm in no way new to HT or A/V but am very green when it comes to circuit boards, sodering, wood working, etc.

Hi Rabbyte - and Welcome to diyAudio!!! :D:D:D

Here are a couple of starter sites to take a look at - there are many more available via the 'Net so take a look around.

Basic Car Audio Electronics
How to Solder

ps - You all down there in the path of the flooding are in my thoughts and prayers. Nashville TN went through a nasty flood just last year so we can relate to what you folks are going through.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.