New from Indiana

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, name is Bill. I am 20 and live in Indianapolis, Indiana. I was referred to the site by 807tubenut after I inqiured about his knowledge on car audio amplifiers. I go to IUPUI, but more specifically the Purdue School of Science. I am majoring in Electrical Engineering and minoring in Mathmatics. Just thought I would make an introduction. I look forward to learning new things.

Glad to make your acquaintance. Since it takes the Midwest to hold our nation together I'm interested in meeting fellow midwesterners. (OK, St Louis is really the northern outpost of the South, but I grew up in Michigan & earned my E.E. degree at Michigan Tech. My first attempt at grad school was Purdue's West Lafayette campus.

I hope we can share some projects together.

Dale

Welcome to the forum Bill!!! Electrical Engineering & Mathematics are right up our alley here! You'll find lots of fun stuff to learn here..hoping it won't upset your studies tho'

___________________________________________________________Rick....

lol I hope not too. I need to study now more than any time because I've been slacking off.

Welcome to the forum.

You far enuff along to have a preferred field in Math?

dave

Nope. I am just starting on the Math portion of my degree because I spent a year doing basic classes trying to figure out what degree I wanted. I have almost all of my electives done though! lol

Glad to make your acquaintance. Since it takes the Midwest to hold our nation together I'm interested in meeting fellow midwesterners. (OK, St Louis is really the northern outpost of the South, but I grew up in Michigan & earned my E.E. degree at Michigan Tech. My first attempt at grad school was Purdue's West Lafayette campus.

I hope we can share some projects together.

Dale

Yeah it my be a while before I start projects. I only know the basics and when I say basics I only know the names of components and how they function for the most part, and I know how to read a schematic for the most part.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.