Hello from Charlotte NC! - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Member Areas > Introductions

Introductions Welcome to the DIYaudio Community. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you better!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 22nd March 2011, 06:28 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Hello from Charlotte NC!

Hello folks,

College student here, finally joined the forum after lurking for a few months. I also frequent Audiokarma.

I currently own A pioneer sx-535 mated to polk rt600's in the bedroom, and an Adcom mark 1 driven by a Rane preamp, and mated to four KLH speakers in parallel (4ohm).

I am very interested in doing some upgrades to my Adcom, however I had trouble finding any definitive info on what to buy and such. Hopefully the information exists, I have completed a recap on my Pioneer and loved the difference, however I had a considerable amount of help over on Audiokarma for what parts to order...

Walker
Old 22nd March 2011, 07:00 AM   #2
frugal-phile(tm)
diyAudio Moderator

Welcome to the forum... you should be able to get the help you need here.

dave

Hide this!Advertise here!