Thank you for an excellent forum

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

My name is Roland Palmqvist and as you all can see from my profile I'm from Sweden and I found this forum a couple of weeks ago searching for power amplifier designs and SPICE models of transistors.

Electronics have been my major interest since I was about 10 years old and my father showed me how his Oscilloscope worked (he was a field service engineer in the days when they actually found the problem and fixed it...), I once hade “black belt” in analogue oscilloscope ;)

I started my working career as a HW design engineer and came to specialize on high bandwidth (high resolution) video systems and ultra sensitive/high speed fibre optic communication (this was way before any thing like HDMI and SPDIF was even thought of). Today I work as Development Manager at the Swedish public service radio broadcaster Swedish Radio.

I picked up my old interest in electronics a year ago and I have now put together a small lab where I can simulate, draw, layout and produce PCB's and program PIC’s in C (yes, I have cheated as a software engineer at one time…).

You can expect that I will post some questions/ides about fully symmetrical power amp designs as soon as a have worked through the books on the topic I have ordered.

Again, Thanks for a very interesting Forum.

The very best from me to you all,
/Roland

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.