Greetings to all!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just wanted to send out a Hello to all!

I look forward to diving into projects, that I have been doing and want to do, with you guys. My personal projects move at a snails pace, life gets in the way to much. Cest la vie!

I am an Electronics Tech that has been on the Audio Console manufacturing side of things for 15 years, and now working in the Live Sound side of things for about 10 years. Not a designer by no means, but have worked along with them often.

I also enjoy Ham radio and Motorcycling, just to hit the high points.

I hope that this will be a fruitful experience, for myself as well as everyone else around!

Take care and Best Regards,
Bill

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Howdy Bill - I'm near Nashville and it's good to see another middle Tennessee audio nut join the group. I'm a member of the Nashville Audio Society and we get together every now and again to bs about music and gear so if you are interested feel free to contact me. It might take awhile before you can send emails so I'll see if I can shoot one over to you.

Welcome to diyAudio!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.