Let me introduce myself!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Everyone!

I'm happy to be part of the forum. I've looked through a few threads and i'm very impressed by the amount of knowledge here!

I'm from Los Angeles and I'm really into the group bike riding that seemed to spring up over the last couple years. One thing that has come from it is moving audio systems attached to the back of bikes. I've seen people sporting everything from Boomboxes strapped onto rear racks, self-made systems that bump and even professional equipment hauled on several bikes set up at stops.

I decided that I wanted to create my own and that means going about it the way I go about most other things. join a forum and ask a lot of questions and absorb as much as I can. I'm a social learner by nature and love good communities.

here is a link to my thread if anyone is interested in the project:http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/everything-else/184655-diy-bike-sound-system-help.html

I'm always into feedback!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.