just joined

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all;
Well i have just found this great site, well done one and all.
I'm like the rest of you all, but i have a habit of takeing my work home with me.
As i work involes the repair of lcd/plasme ctv as well of the install of digital antennas (we were the first in Australia to kill off the old analog tv in 1010).
I have been flat out with work ever since and it dose not look like it will finish in the near future. I also get involved in PA for schools and shoping centres etc.also video survalance, so at times i can get a real workout at work and use my adio equipment as a form af winding down arter work, and a beer our too as well.
My main hobbys are amature radio ( i have a 55' tower with HF ,VHF and uhf antennas ) and also my sound system and this is my main passion, love good sound.
My own system is centered around a Perreaux 6000B power amp and is fed from a Nad 1155 pre amplifier. Speakers, well their are, 3 way 15" base and 6 1/2" mid followed by 1" tweeter. had the speaker cabinets made by a cabinet maker and he did a good job on them cabinets are filled with roof insulation.
The perreaux came from my work place as we used to do a fair bit of PA work in the good old days, now a lot of the equipment is just laying idle and has not been used in a few years, shame realy...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.