10 points from Denmark...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there,

Have seasoned into my fifties and is getting a bit bored working with Java-projects all day long. Now I have the time and opportunity to complete a more serious DIY loudspeaker project, and I am looking forward to get my hands "dirty".

I do have basic skills in electronics, but I sure need practical experience...
I also intend to improve my skills in wood-crafting...

I love this area (as well as the art of telescope making). It combines so many skills and pleasures. Looking forward to get acquainted with you...

/Aron

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hello Aron - and Welcome to diyAudio!!!!! :D:D:D

After a loooooog absence from audio I jumped back into a while back and am having loads of fun messing around with stuff. Now the problem is that there are sooooooo many things I would like to build that finding the time and funds is as big a challenge as deciding what the next project is. Ahhhh - all happy choices!

Thank you!

My new and current project is a set of Eros MK II. Yes, I did have to spent a larger amount of money (especially when the tax-bill arrived 3 weeks after the delivery from Parts Express - I will certainly look first for Europeen suppliers next time :)).
Anyway, I am in possesion of all of the goods, and I am on the move...
Best regards!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.