Hello from Missouri

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everyone. I've been lurking for quite awhile just to learn more and see what everyone is doing. In the 1970's I worked for a company that was involved with professional sound systems. That job was a learning experience as we installed all types of systems from small churches up to huge sports stadiums. I left that company after eight years and went out on my own doing similar work but on a much smaller scale. I've always enjoyed making things and eventually ended up in manufacturing. I closed that plant years ago due to foreign competition but kept a lot of the equipment. Now I work alone in my home based shop. I have several lathes and milling machines as well as sheet metal equipment. My printed circuits are made in house and I also have a screen printing system that is used to print control panels etc. I'm interested in learning more and helping others along the way as well. Looking forward to making some new friends here! Tom

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.