Hello Forum !

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
First thanks for the forum, this site is full with informations and positive exchanges.
Since i'm 13, Hifi has been my passion for a long time. Some people are fans of mechanics, others with bike, some have no passion... Being engineer, hifi satisfies my taste for technology stuff, plus it gives me the pleasure to listen to music.

- I love opera and concert, what I appreciate first in a reproduction system is transparency, reality of the human voices, and a large and deep sound scene. i hate boomy or aggressive sound.

- Analogic sources has been my favourite for a long time, but since one year i've got a good D/A converter, and it changed my (music) life.

- Since about 10 years I owe of a pair of Acoustat 1+1.
I refurbished the MK121 interface, changed low and high voltage caps, they are now working perfect. Even 30years later, there are few speakers which give such a natural sound and large, deep scene. Only the max sound pressure frustrates me sometimes. I should pay a lot for better ones now.

I'm sure i will find support on your forum, I hope that my little experience can help in some cases !

Mathieu

Joined 2006
Paid Member
- Since about 10 years I owe of a pair of Acoustat 1+1.
I refurbished the MK121 interface, changed low and high voltage caps, they are now working perfect. Even 30years later, there are few speakers which give such a natural sound and large, deep scene.

Mathieu

Greetings Mathieu - and Welcome to diyAudio!!!! :D:D:D

"I owe of a pair of Acoustat 1+1." Sweet!!!! :drool::drool::drool:

As long as you are aware that most of us are crazy :crazy: things will be fine!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.