Newbie from the Greater Seattle Area - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Member Areas > Introductions

Introductions Welcome to the DIYaudio Community. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you better!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 4th January 2011, 04:51 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Newbie from the Greater Seattle Area

Hello there, I posted in the Vancouver Island GTG thread but wanted to say hi here as well I'm a complete newb to building my own stuff but really have the bug after building my own 97" Laminate Projector Screen. I used to work in car audio for one of the biggest car audio companies in the country and we did LOTS of custom work. Now I want to do it for myself!

I'd love to get a chance to come and listen to some single driver setups in the area if anyone will let me come listen. I'm really looking at the Fostex and Mark Audio selections (FE206En and Alpair10.2/12) but am open to hearing just about anything. I'd also REALLY love to hear a RLH or Double Mouth Horn. I'm not the most musical guy but do really enjoy it and love TV/HT as well

Any help/tips/advice/listening you care to give is MUCH appreciated!!

Thanks!!

Scott
Old 4th January 2011, 05:19 AM   #2
frugal-phile(tm)
diyAudio Moderator

Welcome to the forum Scott.

I know there are some Seattle guys with stuff you'd like to hear (bud's for instance), but just in case:

Clipper Vacations Travel Deals: Victoria Clipper Ferry, Hotels, Vacation Packages

dave
Old 4th January 2011, 05:24 AM   #3
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by planet10 View Post
Welcome to the forum Scott.

I know there are some Seattle guys with stuff you'd like to hear (bud's for instance), but just in case:

Clipper Vacations Travel Deals: Victoria Clipper Ferry, Hotels, Vacation Packages

dave
LOL! Thanks Dave!! My wife and I actually took a couple days in Victoria as part of our honeymoon a tad over 10 years ago. Haven't been back since. I'll be there for the 8th annual Vancouver Island GTG

Hide this!Advertise here!