OK, I'm not a bot !

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/ Wrote:
Dear suntonlain,

Thanks for registering at diyAudio! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay.

Please note that to ensure the highest signal to noise ratio, you have been placed "under moderation" until you prove that (a) you are not a spam robot and (b) you can post intelligently and respectfully, after which time you will be "released" from moderation.

Until that time, your posts will not show up (sometimes for several hours) until our team of moderators approves your posts.

There is no way to speed up your release from moderation other than consistent, quality posting.

Moderation of new members is just one of the many ways we have been able to achieve the great environment that makes being part of diyAudio a pleasure for every member. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to having you as a valuable member for many years to come.

All the best,
diyAudio

:p

I say Hello to "DIY audio community".
I'm from Romania, and I'm here for the first to have full acces at http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/software-tools/173248-awesome-zlcr-meter.html , and for the second to read, learn and be useful.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hi suntonlain - and Welcome to diyAudio!!! :D:D:D

You weren't a bot - but you are on your way to being assimilated by our little "family" here. Resistance is futile!!

BTW - don't worry about it - the Moderators keep an eye on all of us for awhile - there are reasons for that - but that will only be revealed after you are fully assimilated........... :eek:

Attachments

• borg.jpg
    borg.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Hi suntonlain - and Welcome to diyAudio!!! :D:D:D

You weren't a bot - but you are on your way to being assimilated by our little "family" here. Resistance is futile!!

BTW - don't worry about it - the Moderators keep an eye on all of us for awhile - there are reasons for that - but that will only be revealed after you are fully assimilated........... :eek:
ThankYou Locutus of C2C-Thomas.

YouTube - New Phizzics (Ultimate Rmx)
suntonlain

Welcome. Glad you breathe.
I'm a moderator an another forum and devote precious time to stamping out bot posts. So I'm glad somebody else does it here. Feel free to post- and wait a bit the first week while the partying mods put down their refreshments and do their thing.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.