New to hifiDIY

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, cheers to everyone; I've been building analog synthesizers since 1980 (kits, not self-design) and am very happy to have found this site a few months ago. I've got a chipamp up and running along with a 2-way tiny set of speakers using Peerless 6.5" nomex and BG 3 ribbons; really nice, I must say! It's the first time I've done "stereo" diy and I'm addicted! Until the day I build a Pass X350... :D

I also wished to mention that in other websites, some DIY groupbuy and build threads keep everything on the first (editable) post. All links to BOMs and schematics, lists of participants in the groupbuy as well as paid and shipped status (and any especially nice tweaks would also be nice to keep in the first post for speedy reference...just a thought for an already kick-butt site. Thanks everyone!

(Besides building lots of kits, I was involved in the definition and fine-tuning of this beast, along with many other, more talented persons)...

MIPA 2001 -  Synthesizer (Hardware)

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Welcome to the forum.

also wished to mention that in other websites, some DIY groupbuy and build threads keep everything on the first (editable) post. All links to BOMs and schematics, lists of participants in the groupbuy as well as paid and shipped status (and any especially nice tweaks would also be nice to keep in the first post for speedy reference...just a thought for an already kick-butt site.

It is intended that those kind of things live in the WIKI.

dave

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.