Hello everyone

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My name is Matt, I'm a Stage Manager and Sound Engineer with in-studio and venue experience. Lately I've been doing mostly stage management, instrument tech, and monitor engineer work. I'm also a just-starting-out Electrical Engineering student gathering a lot of inspiration and ideas for different projects from what I have and will be picking up in electronics classes, as well as my own experience in the studio and at shows.

I joined the site for a couple reasons, mainly to feed off the huge amount of knowledge available here in the field, and also to have a resource to come to with concepts, questions and problems, and updates concerning audio-related projects I plan to design and build. I'm looking forward to learning a lot from the group, and being able to contribute steadily more myself down the road.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.