Hello from Belgium

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The last 2 years, a lot of things changed in my life

Is buying a house one of them? Congrats on that by the way. Very exiting time. Is it your first?

I will try to resist the temptation of replacing some small part of the system by something much more expensive to get the sound just a little better. :)

Bless you my child, bless you. :D

Those things were surgery, my relationship with Xenia, moving out of the house and moving in with Xenia, moving to another apartment with Xenia (where we live now), fighting against these little and not so little "tests" that come automatically with a new relationship, moving out of the parental house, living together...
Buying a house is actually one of the last things that happened in those 2 years...

My life went FAST the last few years (maybe that's why I like F.A.S.T. setups that much lately? :D)

Isabelle

Joined 2006
Paid Member
About spending way too much time and money on improving the sound of a system just a little bit: I've been there and done that, but that's something I'll try to keep under control in the future. I'm pretty sure the stuff we have laying around right now will deliver a beautiful sound once the planned projects are finished and tuned in. I will try to resist the temptation of replacing some small part of the system by something much more expensive to get the sound just a little better. :)

Isabelle

My comments were purely intended as "friendly fun" - juz mess'n around. No need for you to pay any serious attention to me - my thoughts - or my comments. No one else pays any attention - which is a wise choice on their part!:rolleyes:

You DO have some fine gear to play around with there - looking forward to seeing how your projects come out!! ;)

If you have enough patience (I'm a liiiittle bit... very lazy :p), you'll find out :)

We'll start with a pair of F.A.S.T. outdoor speakers (most likely using Vifa TG9FD10/04's and TangBand W6-1139SG's) and once we've got that right, the car and home-audio install will follow.

Just me saying hi,

BTW - my standard warning to new audioholics - get out while you are still sane, have friends that "have a life", and still have some money left in your bank account!!! Hanging around here will get rid of most of those things and you will wind up hanging out with other deprived audio nuts listening to music until the wee hours of the morning - and still wondering if you can make the cross-overs in your speakers "juuuuuuust a little better". :rolleyes:

I was told the same thing on my first audio meet (was 16 then, and still am).

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.