Hello from Virginia Beach

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey guys! Long time lurker, first time member here, and very excited to finally jump in. I am currently home from RPI for the summer working as a beach lifeguard and messing around with a couple long-term projects I've been slowly making progress on.

As audio goes, I am very interested in tubes, particularly SET amps. I have designed and built several, working my way up to larger tubes or more complex designs. Right now I am messing around with some Eimac transmitting triodes of various sizes and some TDA1541s to feed them something worthy of amplifying. I am also busy documenting my exploits in audio, high voltage, lasers, and whatever other electronic stuff I have messed with on my website, which I have gotten more serious about maintaining. I should have at least a couple of my previous projects posted over the next week or so. Anyways, I look forward to joining everyone, and I thank you for all the help that this place has provided to me for everything I have already done.

Hi and welcome

Hey guys! Long time lurker, first time member here, and very excited to finally jump in. I am currently home from RPI for the summer working as a beach lifeguard and messing around with a couple long-term projects I've been slowly making progress on.

As audio goes, I am very interested in tubes, particularly SET amps. I have designed and built several, working my way up to larger tubes or more complex designs. Right now I am messing around with some Eimac transmitting triodes of various sizes and some TDA1541s to feed them something worthy of amplifying. I am also busy documenting my exploits in audio, high voltage, lasers, and whatever other electronic stuff I have messed with on my website, which I have gotten more serious about maintaining. I should have at least a couple of my previous projects posted over the next week or so. Anyways, I look forward to joining everyone, and I thank you for all the help that this place has provided to me for everything I have already done.

Hello and welcome

aubunnz

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.