Afternoon from Blighty

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just thought I would check in to say hi.
It's been a real pleasure to revisit this forum after a few years and I am amazed by how it has developed. What a fabulous resource.
I have been rolling my own for many years and have tried open baffles,transmission lines, isobariks, and three or four electrostatics.
I now run an esl /active bass hybrid via a DEQC 2.9 with tubes on the statics and mosfets for the bass. Source is a PC for storage.
I am now thinking about doing an overhaul on my main system and trying a few new ideas over the next few months so I thought I would drop by to see what's going on.
I'll post if I discover anything interesting. To many ideas,to few hours :)

Steve

Just thought I would check in to say hi.
It's been a real pleasure to revisit this forum after a few years and I am amazed by how it has developed. What a fabulous resource.
I have been rolling my own for many years and have tried open baffles,transmission lines, isobariks, and three or four electrostatics.
I now run an esl /active bass hybrid via a DEQC 2.9 with tubes on the statics and mosfets for the bass. Source is a PC for storage.
I am now thinking about doing an overhaul on my main system and trying a few new ideas over the next few months so I thought I would drop by to see what's going on.
I'll post if I discover anything interesting. To many ideas,to few hours :)

Steve
Welcome to the forum Steve. Where do you hail from. I grew up (no I didn't. I'm still not 'grown up') in Hindley Nr. Wigan.
Best regards,
Jim (newbie)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.