Hello everybody

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi!

I'm a 15 year old boy from the middle of Sweden. I am around 175-180cm tall and weigh around 65-70kg.

I am very interested in Hi-Fi but also in computers. I have built my own computer with high-end parts for almost a year ago. I've realised that i have a very good ability, i learn things very very easily. Probably that's why i got very good grades at school.

As you probably have noticed my english isn't the very best but i'm working on it. It's getting better for every day.

Since i'm new in the Hi-Fi world and especially DIY i'd prefer if you talk simple english and explain odd terms and such.
My father has been carpenter and is pretty good at woodworking so he will help me with my coming build. My brother is at school becoming a carpenter, so he might help too.

Sports... Well i used to play football when i was younger but my body prevented me from doing that. I have some problems with my knees that makes it almost impossible because of the pain. I used to be freeride-biking with one of my friends aswell but it hasen't been anything for a year or two. I have a Scott Yz0 '06 if you want to know.
But, i do play golf and i have been doing that for a couple of years now. I am still a beginner but i don't play because i want to be best, i just want to play for fun and it's a little of a challenge in my easy life.

Right now my audio setup is:
Amplifier: Harman Kardon HK 3490
Speakers: Dynavoice M-65, XTZ 99 w8.16
Cables: Supra Ply 4.0, Random Vivanco sub-cable, Deltaco optic Toslink 10m

//Niklas

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hello Niklas and welcome to the forums. I think your English is just fine. You type better than some whose English is native.

Nice that you are getting into this so early in life. The only problem is you can become addicted at such an early age and end up like some of us here.

Do you have any projects in mind? Something you want to do soon, since the weather is a little warmer these days?

Thanks a lot :p

It's too late, i am already addicted.

Yes i do have a project coming up. If you look up a thead named "Lotus CHR70 in Sweden" you will find my project. It wont be a Lotus cabinet and it wont be CHR70.
It will be a Mar-Kel Prime Size with CSS EL70. The EL70's are coming from Finland and i should get them next week i hope. I will buy a cheap particle board and test-build the cabinets one time before i go with the real birchply.
Hoping to be finished in 1-1½ month or so.
And later i will build a pair of bass-modules.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.