'baki back

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Fine thanks, Cal. I'm in good spirits, with barely diminished energy. The surgeon said that as far as he is concerned, 100% of the tumour went in a bucket, which was confirmed by lab tests. They'll probably offer me a short course of chemo though, as a belt and braces measure. Thanks for asking.

w

The surgeon said that as far as he is concerned, 100% of the tumour went in a bucket, which was confirmed by lab tests. They'll probably offer me a short course of chemo though, as a belt and braces measure. Thanks for asking.

w

Congratulations. I wasn't as lucky. Mine had spread to my lymph nodes, so I got 6 months of chemo. It is every bit as much fun as you have heard. Good luck.

SY, I note that even moderators are having their language constrained by the forum censor. Sometimes we all feel the need for a good expletive.

Thanks, Steve. I hope your 6 months was sufficient to clear out any remainder.

w

My only mistake, I got home here and put on Tom Petty. I couldn't resist singing along, and then I did hurt myself.

'You can stand me up at the gates of Hell, but I won't back down.'

Hi Cal

I've been spending a lot of time sleeping, weaning myself off the painkillers. I did some work yesterday putting out tomato plants in the greenhouse and making my workshop in the loft fit to use, getting some mobility back. I'm slowly rebuilding an old subwoofer too, although when I looked again at my first draft circuit for it, I thought 'what idiot drew this?' Must have still been under the influence of the morphine...

They've taken all the pipes out of my side, I saw the surgeon yesterday and he doesn't want to see me again for 4 weeks, now I got to go see the oncologist and keep my fingers crossed it don't come back.

I won't be gotten rid of easily. Look out diyaudio, I've still got some contributions to make.

Best Wishes,

wakibaki

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.