South African student, DIY-lover

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Was long ago
I had the pleasure to kiss a girl/woman.
And she wasn't very black.

But I have not given up hope .. not totally.
Maybe my white skin could be of more attraction to some nice black woman.
Wouldnt mind if she was quite much younger than me.
At least so she could have 1-2 children .... with me.

As you may know I was born 1951 ... you do the math.

Hows you own affairs with the opposite gender develope?
And hows you amplifiers and speakers doing .. in that warmth & heat down there?

Greets to Shaun :)
from Lineup
PS.
You know Jozua did join my Lineup Audio Amplifier forum
... here: http://lineupaudio.freehostia.com/forum/
... you can come too

Guys why don't we plan a SA Group purchase from madison or parts express, I think we should save a tonne on the shipping, which is the biggest burden when buying from there... Plus we should be able to negotiate a discount on the total order. I'm waiting for a daildirect bucks back bonus in october then I can join too...

I think we need a nice long time in advance so people can discuss it, browse catalogs, research best drivers for their projects and add some more just because of how unlikely you are to get such an opportunity in a long time.

What do you think?

P.S. Shaun, I know I still owe you a visit...

Nordic said:
Guys why don't we plan a SA Group purchase from madison or parts express,...What do you think?

P.S. Shaun, I know I still owe you a visit...

Sounds like a plan. An internet friend bought me some tweeters, sent them to me via surface mail last year, as they were only for sale in US. Don't want to abuse his goodwill, however. So I agree. See this sticky on AVforums.co.za
Importing (to ZA) .

And, yes, you'd better hurry up before I have none left! ;)

Importing in bulk

Gentlemen

A word of caution. A group buy is a nice idea but once the amount exceeds R500-00 you will most likely need a clearing agent and a import permit.

Be warned customs have tightened up considerably.

The only potential problem is that some items might be cheap but heavy versus a item that is small and expensive. Invariably some items end up subsidizing another items freigtht cost.

I am prepared to assist with a group buy using the formal channels providing everyone pays for their items in advance.

Jozua

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.