Hi, all

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, my name's Bob,
been into Hifi a long time, but seldom change outfits. Now running a Mission Cyrus 2 through Mordaunt Short MS5's, Cyrus FM source (for now) and an old Philips cd player. (good in its time)
The FM display died, so I can't retune it, and the amp's source switch needs a sortout, and that's why I've joined this "club" I'll be posting on the appropriate forums later, hoping for answers to my problems.
Oddly, a 35 (or more) year old Rotel RX400a in the garage has similar probs, but it's just garage entertainment!

Best wishes,

Bob

Hi, again, and thanks for the welcome messages.

Hi, Dave, saw the t-line reference, reminded me of starting out to build some Hi-Fi Answers transmission line speakers back in the 70's. Built the enclosures from flooring grade particle board, then realised the scale of them. 39"x18"x12". far too big for my Air Force quarter!

Bob.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.