Hello from Joe

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone is happy and well. I am a DIYer from Australia, who has just joined the forum, although I've read the odd post or two over the years (by the way.... great input on many subjects!)

As part of my DIY history, I have built some preamps, active filters, speakers, modified some amplifiers and of course built my share of speakers. My real thing at the moment is getting a crazy 4,5 or 6 way horn system going. I already have some of the bits, but need to build the mid horn for say 100/200 to 600/800Hz (when time and other building activity permits), using a JBL 4560 as the mouth of the horn.

I also like to record live music and am collecting all the "right gear" for that and making use of a Zoom H2 in the meantime.

So that is almost my DIY life history. I'm not sure if the forum is in to recording equipment DIY, but I will post a thread about some possible Zoom H2 digital recorder mods, I have in my head, that I would like to try.

Best
JA

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.