Saying Hi from Bedford England

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just joined this forum after reading about Peter Daniel's diy DAC's
on another hi/fi forum I belong to called "Wigwam"

I was asking about the Beresford DAC and someone mentioned Peter's
hi/fi projects, so I thought I would join.
Allway's been interested in making things, made my own Open baffle speakers using an Acrylic panel, made some furniture etc but never made anything like an amp or dac, not sure my soldering skills are good enough:eek:

Any way
I live in Bedford England with my wife Sue, Bullterrier Billy,4 chickens and loads of fish.

Pete

Just joined this forum after reading about Peter Daniel's diy DAC's
on another hi/fi forum I belong to called "Wigwam"

I was asking about the Beresford DAC and someone mentioned Peter's
hi/fi projects, so I thought I would join.
Allway's been interested in making things, made my own Open baffle speakers using an Acrylic panel, made some furniture etc but never made anything like an amp or dac, not sure my soldering skills are good enough:eek:

Any way
I live in Bedford England with my wife Sue, Bullterrier Billy,4 chickens and loads of fish.

Pete

Hi Pete! I was justing reading that thread on the wam. I have seen your OB's and they look ace but I see you recently sold them? I am a fan of OB's too!

Steve

Thanks for all the welcomes :)

I allways used to fancy having a go at a Velleman pre amp kit years ago but
haven't seen any info on them for ages.

As for my Open baffles, yes just sold them and bought a pair of ESL 57s
Allways wanted a pair of these, now selling more speakers to fund a service for them:D
Just sold a pair of Koss CM1030s for the quad fund, probably much better known by the majority of members on this forum as most seem to be from Canada.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.