Hello from London

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Slowmotion,
you can find a description of my system in the audioreview archives of www.6moons.com piece called Edward Barker from London.

Basically its a Scheu Premier with 80mm platter on my own diy isolation platform, Shroder 2/Allaerts MC1S, as well as a Hadcock 242se and Music maker II which ive got for review now and really want to keep. Tom Evans Microgroove plus and Lorricraft missing link 2 phonostages. Audiomagic mini stealth power purifier (for cd or phonostage and preamp). CD player at the moment a lovely Audion prototype with Teac VRDS transport and mullard valved output stage, but usually its an audiomeca mephisto II, which has gone off to be II.Xed. Now have Rogues instead of solid state Lavardin (rogue 66mag/99mag under review) 88mag power amp. Clearlight audio interconnects and speaker cables usually favoured, though will get a lavardin for the amp. DIy mains cables mostly (1 lavardin). Speakers are Living Voice obx-rs.

Racks all my own, birch ply and rdc cones. 2 racks, each on an air isolation support. The speakers on their own air isolation supports as well.
best
e

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.