Bunyip Amplifiers, Melbourne Australia

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All!

Thought I would join this magnificent site after being impressed by some of the forum threads on amplifiers. That and also the couple of plugs it got in Douglas Self's latest edition of his Amp design book!

I'm an owner/operator of a consumer electronic repair shop in Melbourne Australia but as you can probably guess my main interest is in Amplifiers (solid state and otherwise). The focus of the shop is moving that way as well because Amps are fun to work on and I don't see a much future in fixing toasters....

Some background on me (Bunyip) , 2yrs Elec Eng Adelaide Uni then actually completed Adv Dip Elec Eng before working in Electronic Manufacturing, Repairing, Design & prototyping and even IT (crap..give me hardware).

Anyway I hope I can help and get help for audio amplifier issues and also provide a bit of running comentary of my latest venture of designing and manufacturing some mid range commercial Hi Fi stereo amps.

Look forward to some interesting threads with you guys!
Bunyip

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.