Hey!:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello Friends, I'm DYNABLASTER, but I see that there is allready one dynablaster in this Forum- excellent Choice my Friend:D

I'm from Serbia in Europe (on Map it's underneath Germany-Austria-Hungary)

Till now I've been only in Car-Audio, and a few days ago have discovered the beauty of DIY- precisely the Box-bulding!:) And now I'm in Love:tongue:

the Layout Design looks familiar to me, was this on 99Designs as a Contest? I think I also participated in there:)

here you can see what I do in Photoshop, and CYBERNINJA is my best Artwork till now
DYNABLASTER's Gallery

so, because I.m thrilled with the Cyburg Sticks and Tang Band Bamboo (alltough I didn't buld the Box yet) so I started to make Designs
here is one WIP Draft, it's "enlightened" Plexy:D
nd78n6.jpg

but I started to Build Cyburg Needles for the beginning, 2 Pairs at once hehee
2pqw6s4.jpg

Cheers!:cheers:

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hello Dynablasterstuners and Welcome to diyAudio!!:D:D:D

Back in the 90's I lived near Sacramento California and Vlade Divac and Peja played basket ball for the Sacramento Kings. There was a section of crazzzzy Serbs that sat together in one of the upper sections of the arena doing what crazzzy Serbs do - Drinking lots of beer - yelling as loud as they could (because they were crazzzy about Vlade and Peja) - and having lots of fun!!!!

You will find it to be similar here - but with less basketball :p

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.