Good day!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Good day from Canada, I guess as being the new NoOb around here thought I'd introduce myself. Name is Rob, and yes I am Canadian... That said I joined the forum/network in hopes to get some in-site from the inside. I'm wanting to build a smaller line array system that will be used for indoor and outdoor events, I realize that this project is going to be a long one, but I like to build my own things... That said I am hoping that someone could give me some suggestions on drivers to use. I'm thinking for my system the line array will be a 3 way system and will be driven off a dbx drive rack so passive crossover wont be needed. The line array boxes them selves will be 2 way mid bass/mid and high, I plan on build 12 total cabinets and will be making custom rigging for it, I know i want each cabinet to be 8 ohms and will run 2 cabinets per channel on the amp down to 4 ohms. anyone know of a good, not overpriced but sound ribbon tweeter, or a good horn to use top end wise? for my mid I'm still debating over what to use, right now I'm thinking 2 8" mid bass/mid something maybe around 500-3500hz. Has anyone tackled this project before, have any good insight?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.