Hello from Brazil, Minas Gerais!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, all;

Good to find such group of people interested on keeping electronics in a DIY basis. Reminds me in the 70´s... Oops!:cool::sorry:
I like actual HiFi audio power amps, either tubes or discrete transistors in the output stage (don´t like IC output...), tape/cassette deck/recorders (I am addicted to the 70´s Philips cassette decks... they look so great!) and workbench equipment. I like electronic designing and would like to know the best way to share information.
I also am addicted to Hewlett Packard calculators :sorry:(I have about 80 of them...), but I know this is not the place to talk about his.:headshot: Anyway, they make designing task easier, mostly the programmable ones. For the records, the ones I like most are: HP41 series, HP15C, HP16C, HP42S and the HP48 family.
'Nough said; thanks for those who created this e-space (can I write this?) so we can share our e-lectronic unconditional fanaticism.
And, o'course, sorry for my Latin-flavored English :eek:
Luiz C. Vieira

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.