Howdy Partners

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All,

just thought i'd take the opportunity to say hi and introduce myself here. My name is Chris, I live in the UK and love listening to music, playing music on my bass guitar and of course Hi-Fi!
I have been lurking for a couple of weeks now after finding this site through googleing for info on modding the Pioneer A400. i have found some very useful info so far on here and hope i can continue to learn.:)
At present my setup consists of a Pioneer A400GTE (Tom Evans Modded( which has been further modded by me:D)), an Arcam Diva DV135 (source), T+A Spectrum ADL III's (speakers), Creek OBH-21SE, Grado SR125's, Crystal Cable Piccolo and VDH The First Ultimate MkII ICs. I also utilise industrial mains conditioners (courtesy of British Telecom:rolleyes:) and aftermarket mains leads.
I am extremely happy with the music my system makes but I still find myself continually modding my amp just to see how much i can get out of it. I also recently replaced the capacitors in my speakers to Jensens and am extremely happy with the results>
i have a few more mods lined up for the A400 which is why i have joined this forum. I want to say thanks to member Mudan who has already provided me with some assistance in this matter.
thanks,
chris

Hi guys, thanks for the warm welcome. great to find a community with like minded individuals.
Just a quick question, most of my threads regarding Modifications seem to have received a rather luke warm reception when i posted them in the amp forum - was this the right place to post the threads - the mods were to amps of course.
thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.