Hello from Connecticut, USA

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am a computer geek looking to learn some more in the way of audio, to better myself, and possibly help me at work.

I work for a retail store as their computer guy, I'm thinking of tackling their audio system, but don't know enough to get started.

I guess my first step is, what forum should I post in? lol I want to switch from musak to an in-house system using our own music collection.

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Welcome to DIYA. This forum is mainly about self engineering and making audio gear from ground up or knowledgeably tweaking ready made ones. Surely the members know so many things about audio electronics, transducers, and acoustics that can make your head spin. I suggest you browse the forum about your basic questions by using the good new search facilities, form a plan of what you wanna know more, and start a thread with some clear questions about links you miss later on.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.