Hello to all

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Everyone, Im a new member here who wanted to know more about DIY audio. I'm a music lover and my weakness are the sound set-ups.

I buy a new Konzert Amp the 502A model, 2 pcs 15" konzert sub speakers 300 watts, 2 pcs 150 watts mid range, and 2 pcs konzert tweeter at 100 watts each. Also have 2 pcs crown 3 way dividing network 300 watts.

Could you kindly share a diagram on how could I do the set-up.
Including the connection on the amp. Currently I'm just using the "A" cahnnel of the speaker and I'm not yet satisfied on the outcome of the sounds, do I need to add additional speaker for the left and right on the other channel and another center speaker to become a surround?

thanks in advance

Hello . You 'll need cables to connect the amp to the dividing network and from the dividing network to the speakers.Those'll need at least a piece of flat wood to be placed on . Cables must be connected in the right way by putting negative (black color ) with negative and positive ( red) with positive . Also speakers should be mounted one top to each other , vertically , to have a correct response ,as you may have seen usually everywhere . When connecting the amplifier input , check the integrity of the plugs and their internal connections . Make sure all the connections and solderings are resistant to time and weather ,kids and cats ....

Thanks po for the warm greetings

Hope you could post some set-up na pwede ko gayahin yun hindi po masyado magastos. May nakita po ako na speaker konzert din po 200 watts 3 way speaker po cya kelangan pa po ba yun idagdag or ano po maganda set-up based on the items that i have right now.

thanks po

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.