Hi from Sydney

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi im a Kiwi, living in Sydney.
I just rescued a TEAC BX300 amp and TX300 tunner. they were headed for the skip bin but i grabed them and brought them home. a bit of a clean and im very pleased with my find. I have always liked finding old stuff and fixing it up.
Im very much a noob when it comes to this kind of thing. is ther a thread or a site that explains the basics on terminalogy and concepts.

im not clueless. but i have been reading some of the stuff on here and alot of it very much goes over my head.

I currently have it hooked up with a pair of TEAC generic very low end speakers and am very happy with my zero cost set up.

I work in fibreglass, am looking to make my self a set of speakers for my lounge using fibre glass the front and recycled, rescued natural timber for the cabnet. Im currently looking through my Jaqycar catalog and am planning on using the paper cone 8" woffers, as they are kind on the budget, but am open to any help from any one in the know in the Sydney area. or with experence with these items.

I currently have it set in my lounge with the Ipod docking station set up. Im a big fan of quality sound for music, not to big on cinima type set ups. cant wait to start playing, will give me something do other than pull the bike apart again.

must shoot as i have lots to read and learn.

brock

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.