introduction

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,
my name is Hans and i am from a little village called Mierlo in the Netherlands.
As old as a am (61), i am new in diyAudio forum.
At 12, i build my first tube amplifier, at 14 i build my own transistor audio amplifier.
In my almost 40 years of professional life, i was with PHILIPS were i spend the last 25 years as a designer for SMPS for lighting.
As a HAM radio, i designed and build many transceivers for frequencies from 1.8MHz to 10GHz. The last 10 years i'm no longer 'radio active'.
Music has a stong influence on in my life as well active and passiv.
In my R&B band at 19, i did a copy of a 100Watt SELMER PA amplifier, the result was the first stereo band at that time.
My latest design and build is stereo tube amplifier with only one tube per channel, it is a ECL86, a triode section and a penthode.
My audio set is a ONKYO TX-SV717PRO.
The speaker cabinet is homebrew and uses KEF speakers.
I have many favorites in music although J.S. Bach and Buddy Holly are best.
Have fun,
Hans

Hi Tetsujin,

the schematic of my ECL86 amplifier is 22Kb .GIF file which is to large submit.
I see little ways to shrink the file so E-mail is a possibillity, unfortunately, i am not allow to send E-mails within diyAudio forum yet.
So i might need some help to get the schematic on the diyAudio.

Have fun,

Hans

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Re: smallest file?

Welcome to the forum Hans.

hanske said:
What i did was: original the file was a jpg file than converted it into pcx file and than using Irfanview to a gif file.
We are talking about a file of 22Kb!!

The limit for attachments is 100KB, limited to 1000x1000 pixels.

Since the file size is under the limit then the pixel count must be too large.

dave

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.