Greetings from Poland .

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi ,welcome. Do you know any Skrzypek's over there. I think thats how they spelled my granpa's name?
I think one of my relations might be the president of the national bank of Poland, I wonder If I could get a cheap loan from him.:D I hope you enjoy, this is a great website.
Matt

I would'nt expect such a warm welcome ;)

Thanx for all Ya !

Space1 , I have friend called "Skrzypek" but I have bad news for you , He isn't a president of National Polish Bank in any way ! But he is an electrican and a stage technican too . I supose is a fair deal , becase it's ok to me :D

Again thx for welcome , It's nice to "hear" You . I forgot to write so I was a DX amateur for many years and I was operating on 11 meters as a 161 FoxtrotFoxtrot 077 or 161 EuropeRadioTransmision 106. Here I'm just Bregg with no 161 prefix .
It's much easier not to depend about sun emission peaks and its effects of propagaton and make contact regardless of RF power and more or less exact DIY tube RF ampifier.
Tym bardziej mi mi³o us³yszeæ "g³os z polski".
Pozdrawiam i witam raz jeszcze .

Maciej or Bregg.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.