NEW FORUM FOR ALL FORMER YU DiyAs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
tnx to enormous understanding and patience ( first in dealing with me ;) ) of both :captain: Variac and Guru Jason - started first national/regional Diyaudio forum , sort of by Diyaudio.com copyrighted :clown:

it's intended for all DiyAs from former YU , or - for all who are able to understand Serbian , Croatian , serbo-croatian , croato-serbian , Slovenian , Macedonian , Montenegrian etc ....... all these languages divided only by silly politicians ....

you can find it clicking on www.diyaudio.rs .

you don't need to be knowledgeable DiyA , only condition for membership is your good will for fun .

and yes - moderate level of Off Topic is welcome

:clown:

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
I told ya - it's funny :

I fulfilled my dream ......

:rofl:

Attachments

• zm.gif
    zm.gif
    7.2 KB · Views: 404
I often wonder whether, or if, those of you guys in former YU or, Polonia, Hungary, CZ etc. know how close those of us growing up in the middle of the US or Canada were -- at least growing up in the 1950's and 1960's -- grew up in completely polyglot communities. We had an absolute flood of kids come into my grade school from HU in the late 1950's if you know what, when, and of where I mean.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.