Greetings from Malaysia

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everyone,

I have been an audiophile for about 10yrs now. After seeing some awesome looking DIY gears on the net, especially those Pass Alephs, I am convinced that I could probably get better value for $ and satisfaction from DIY.

My current system:
Marantz cd63KI sig - reclocked & substituted op amp
Densen B100 integrated
Sonus Faber Concertino speakers
MIT Terminator 4 speaker cables
& various DIY mains cable

Latest project - NSS Final Electrostatic hybrid from Audiocircuit
:)

Next project - P3A? AKSA?

Since I lack a technical background, I have got lots to learn. Look forward to your support:nod:

Malaysian DIY

Hi Nan,

As far as I know there are a few others as well, ie. Hazard, Bawang and Tone_e. As you know DIY community in Malaysia is very small. With countless of cheap Chinese imports, most people do not care about DIY electronics. I have been trying to gather local sources (Malaysia, especially in KL) for parts like aluminium casing and heatsinks and was fortunate enough to have guidance from Hazard. We should share our experience. Hazard has been very helpful to me so far:) .

I need a good 100wpc amp with good voltage supply for my ESL and am deliberating on P3A or Pass Aleph 2. Any idea where I can get good (and cheap) aluminium casing?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.