I ought to introduce myself, really

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello everyone!

I'm in Cambridge, UK, where I design cryptographic security modules for a living, and audio gear for a hobby. In previous times I built & installed high-quality PA systems, and designed lots of stuff for Acorn computers.

I'm also happily married with one small daughter, who puts additional demands on the mass and rigidity of my loudspeaker stands ;-)

Cheers
IH

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
Hi Ian and welcome to diyAudio :)

Cyptography, eh, sound interesting, bet you cant talk about it though!

What do you reckon to the Avondale stuff? I have looked at the site a few times and been a little intrigued, it will be good to hear your opinions when you're finished.

pinkmouse said:

Cyptography, eh, sound interesting, bet you cant talk about it though!

I can, but I'd have to say "9eA7hgJnBkc62n1am37ca"

What do you reckon to the Avondale stuff? I have looked at the site a few times and been a little intrigued, it will be good to hear your opinions when you're finished.

The power amp itself is a fairly simple, classic class-AB design, but it looks like it's received a decent amount of tweaking. I'll certainly let you know how I get on.

Cheers
IH

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.