Howdy Folks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Greetings - I'm a musician and small studio owner who's been recording music for some 19+ years. I absolutely love recording equipment - especially the older analog gear. I'm basically an amateur with electronics. I've recapped some circuit boards, wired in some resistors, fixed bad solder joints, and made tons of specialty cables. Just enough to keep my studio running. I'm now at a point where I really want to advance my skills and knowledge on the electronics end and would like to get a better understanding of the circuits I'm using. In particular I would like to learn some good troubleshooting skills. I've been actively reading posts on this forum for quite a while and I must say they are very informative though many times they go a bit beyond my knowledge at this point. I always enjoy meeting new people and am looking forward to participating here. I'm located in North Carolina - state of mythical Mayberry - Tobacco Road - Tarheels - Bluegrass-a-plenty - and a good ghost story here and there!

I have a question I'd like to post concerning finding a faulty component in an old Altec mixer and perhaps doing some mods on it. Where would be the best place to post this?

Hello again and thanks - Alan :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.