HowdY!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am an old gear head who collects old Peavey PA stuff. I run a flight cased XR-600B and a first generation 115 international with a 1545 floor monitor as the house sound system. At school I have an RQ 200 mini board to mix the various audio electronics that I use and run that to a home amp (3 speakers, would be 4 but one side of the B channel does not work) and a Peavey cx-400 and a half-rebuilt SP-2. The other house (long story) has an eq-31 hooked to a 500BH power module (home made box)r unning an Sp-3 and a JBL custom cabinet with a 15inch signature series driver. In Dallas, my home town, I have an XR-600C with an SP-2 and an SP-3. I just like the sound of the old gear. I am of couse interested in modding the amps so I get "better" sound without losing the reliability that I need about once or twice a year when some of the gear gets loose and plays in public. I found this forum because I was looking for info about an XR-1200 that I may get in the near future. Any suggestions w/out posting for how to upgrades would be welcome.

Loud and Proud and Kinda Deaf

Novo

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.