Hi! New guy from Iowa

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey dudes! I've been lurking around on this forum for a bit now soaking up information on speaker building, amp building, etc. I have very much "caught the bug," and have been thinking of little else in the past month or so.

I've experimented with some car audio stuff in the long past, and recently have fiddles with enclosure design with a pair of Adire Extremis 6.8" that I bought a couple years back and never did anything with.

I recently bought a minivan and decided to take all my old gear and see how quickly I could shove everything I had in there, which then got me thinking about making fancy enclosures and designing the "perfect" system, which kinda ignited this whole thing. Functional artisanship, woo!

I'll probably be hanging around and asking some questions and posting in the loudspeaker, fullrange, and chip amp forums the most. I'd love to build me an amp or two. I just ordered a pair of MarkAudio CHR70s from creativesound.ca as I was curious how they perform, based on the cost, and as they appear to be fairly new, so there's not much out there in the way of testimonials. I'll post more about that project in the full-range forum, though.

Anyway, hi!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.